AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

SoxFan1

Which one? Good, by the standards of someone who actually eats that way and not just some hipster?

Price seems reasonable, considering I saw a tuna sandwich at the new Marlins park was $13...

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves!

What is the big local beer there?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 06:55 PM)
Which one? Good, by the standards of someone who actually eats that way and not just some hipster?

Price seems reasonable, considering I saw a tuna sandwich at the new Marlins park was $13...

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves!

What is the big local beer there?

Yes it was delicious. The hot dog special had caramelized onions, daikon, and shredded carrot.

They also had a food court area that had a Thai place, Mexican, sushi, a standalone Starbucks, and a few other joints.

The beer vendors walking the aisles sold the standard macro brews but I grabbed a few Elysians, the local brew. And yes the aisle vendors also offered those. I didn't have to go hunt them down at a kiosk.

Here's another photo with the little one:

574579_10150769336551904_777996903_93611

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 07:03 PM)
Do they still have Ichi-Rolls? The sushi concoction named after Suzuki, think they sold them in the OF when I was last there around 2003 or 2004.

Yup. Didn't try them but I saw the sign.

Curious to see what it's like when they open and close the roof. I'll have to go back when it's one of those on and off rainy days....which is quite common in the spring here.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 09:06 PM)
And let me add "damn the unbalanced schedule". That's it for the Sox here in 2012 unless both teams make the playoffs. :(

32-22 on the West Coast from 2008 onwards.

Used to be the House of Horrors, especially Oakland. Remember how much Buehrle always struggled there...fog games....all kinds of weird occurrenences.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 07:08 PM)
32-22 on the West Coast from 2008 onwards.

Used to be the House of Horrors, especially Oakland. Remember how much Buehrle always struggled there...fog games....all kinds of weird occurrenences.

Yes. I'm glad to see things have turned around. And we own Seattle so it would be nice to come out here more than once a year.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
Yes it was delicious. The hot dog special had caramelized onions, daikon, and shredded carrot.

They also had a food court area that had a Thai place, Mexican, sushi, a standalone Starbucks, and a few other joints.

The beer vendors walking the aisles sold the standard macro brews but I grabbed a few Elysians, the local brew. And yes the aisle vendors also offered those. I didn't have to go hunt them down at a kiosk.

Sweet! Glad you had a good time and brought us a victory!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 07:00 PM)

I made it to the game after all, Sqwert. I was there with some of my little ones (ages 31, 24 and 18). Sorry to miss you, but really glad you made it and saw a great game!! I started out in the upper bleachers left field, section 181 then went to the lower right field bleachers. Nice picture by the way!