4/23/12 GT Sox @ A's 9:05pm, CSN+

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 23, 2012 -> 11:20 PM)
:lolhitting

Ever since my seizure two weeks ago, I get really, really tired and occasionally depressed cause of it. The White Sox have actually been like, the one thing that's made me happy.

It's nice to have a manager that gives a s***.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 23, 2012 -> 11:21 PM)
It's nice to have a manager that gives a s***.

Yes. Last year was so damn frustrating to the point of not caring and wishing failure on Ozzie.

This team has been fun to pull for. Then there was a perfect game.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 23, 2012 -> 11:20 PM)
If they score a 4th run, Peavy will get a chance to get the CG SHO.

After the 3rd run if there was any doubt I think Peavy was going to get a shot, but now no doubt. Nice giving our pen rest during a decent stretch with no offday.

They're reeling me in. It may be that they've played well in the early going, but for whatever reason I feel like this team have a chance. There are a few pieces needed, whether from outside the organization or not, but one of Beckham, Morel, and Viciedo really needs to get going. I feel Viciedo will, though there will be struggles, and I think Morel will be OK to the tune of a .725 OPS or so, but I just don't know how to feel about Beckham. That is the one area on this team where, assuming that, a half decent bat and good stick would make a world of difference.

I also was hoping that Youkilis situation would become a bit more drawn out, because he would have been a great guy for Williams to acquire. His deal expires after this year but there's also a club option...it would have been the ideal Williams move. And I'd have been fine with his glove at 3B too.