Burris Expected to Play

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Jauron lies more than Manuel

it jauron's new way of breaking in QB's..see he used to give mcnown a whole series a game..but that didnt work..so now he brings burris in for one play to hand off...he is taking his time with burris..he will be ready to start in the 2057 season opener!!!

Stupid Jauron. I still don't see the point of playing a guy with no arm or a guy thats hurt in Chandler.

If your gonna get your arses handed to you, just do it with a rook at the helm.

No reason to kill the other two vets. They have families and other things to play for, why ruin their whole careers and their lives after football.

Dick is a real moron. I know he graduated from Yale, but hey, he has no balls, and sitting their doing the same thing all season long isn't how you improve.

Sometimes things need to be done different and when a team has 3 losses at this point in the season, that should have already started weeks ago. Of course, Jauron still says he refuses to use this final 3 games as a way to play the younger guys.

f***ing Moron. Please Fire him Angelo, I can't stand to see this pussy ass s*** anymore. The Bears need some new leadership and fresh ideas, ones that don't think they are always right, ones that are willing to adjust when things aren't working.

Did Shanahan get to where he is by doing the same thing every year, hell no.

Did Mariucci? Nope

Did Juaron? Heck ya, and its why he's gonna get canned.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

To me it really looks like Chandler doesn't want to play. I like how he spreads the ball, but Gary, you were right, Miller is way better then Chris.

No.

Chandler doesn't feel like taking a another shot to the head, so he just throws it away.

If you give him a real offensive line, he is a better player than Miller. In this system, Miller is the better player.