4/24/12 GT Sox @ A's 9:05pm, WGN

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shades of Mark Johnson and Royce Clayton.

At least we have five hitters who are raking, and Alexei's a slow starter and hopefully Viciedo will be okay.

7 straight and 9 of 10 retired, despite the righty-dominant line-up.

Just the ball that Hughes messed up. That's three errors in 2 nights...and the jet lag excuse isn't going to fly for very long.

BTW, Sogard is the ONLY player in all of MLB to wear prescription eyeglasses on the field or at the plate. Lasik eye surgery has come a long way.

That, and most players have very good vision by birth, at least hitters.

Edited by caulfield12

Well, caught back up on the DVR while I watched the last 4 innings of Yu vs Yankees. Wow. That was some of the nastiest stuff I've seen thrown since those first few Strasburg starts pre injury. Love little things about baseball, like seeing high upside guys flashing it all game.. Man.. That guy could be something.

Btw love the ventura vibe this year. I'll be watching and posting tonight, lets go boys.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Apr 24, 2012 -> 09:51 PM)
Well, caught back up on the DVR while I watched the last 4 innings of Yu vs Yankees. Wow. That was some of the nastiest stuff I've seen thrown since those first few Strasburg starts pre injury. Love little things about baseball, like seeing high upside guys flashing it all game.. Man.. That guy could be something.

Btw love the ventura vibe this year. I'll be watching and posting tonight, lets go boys.

And I wouldn't have gushed so much, but this is the AL, the Yankees, and a hot Yankees team at that. Impressive.

LaHair involved in another Cubs' 9th inning comeback. Seems to be in the right place at the right time, this time with a solo homer to tie it up.

Poor Royals! Poor Ozzie/Marlins.

Reddick's really got to pick it up for the A's or nobody will pitch to Cespedes. So many holes on that team. Ironic that Ryan Sweeney came into today 6th in MLB OPS.

Millone pitches 1-45, .176 avg. for opposing batters

45+=.238

Makes sense, takes at least one at-bat to adjust and he loses his stuff as the game goes on, but not by much.

Edited by caulfield12