White Sox @ Oakland 4.25 game thread 2:35pm

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 05:11 PM)
He's like 23 and probably just hasn't had a ton of work on it.

But what's the excuse for a guy with a 666 career minor league OPS not to be able to do it?

His bat was never going to get him to the majors, he SHOULD have learned how to do some of the fundamentals in order to stick as a utility player with the big league club.

Just no excuses why our minor league instructors wouldn't have him constantly working on his bunting with his lack of pop.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 05:10 PM)
The Sox really do not deserve to win this game at all. I will not lose sleep if we lose this one.

I'll be disappointed that we couldn't win a series against the s***ty A's and that Sale couldn't get a W for another great outing.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 11:10 PM)
The Sox really do not deserve to win this game at all. I will not lose sleep if we lose this one.

I will! :lolhitting A's have good pitching that's for sure, but so do we. The offenses just aren't clicking

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)
Hopefully they get it going again vs the Red Sox, as their offense is putting up some big numbers.

The Red Sox offense just put up some big numbers against Minnesota, the 2nd worst pitching staff ERA in the AL.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 11:16 PM)
The A's have the 2nd best ERA in the American league (Right ahead of the #3 white sox)?

Balta said it right there. The A's have great pitching. They have avery weak offense but their pitching can keep them in a game

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 10:18 PM)
The Red Sox offense just put up some big numbers against Minnesota, the 2nd worst pitching staff ERA in the AL.

Didn't they just score like 10 against the Yankees also? Yes, it was against Garcia I know, but they still have guys swinging the bat pretty well.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 11:13 PM)
I'll be disappointed that we couldn't win a series against the s***ty A's and that Sale couldn't get a W for another great outing.

I agree.

After winning the opener it'd suck to lose 2-3.

The A's suck.

I do not have a good vibe. This doesn't seem like the kind of game the Sox win.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 05:20 PM)
Didn't they just score like 10 against the Yankees also? Yes, it was against Garcia I know, but they still have guys swinging the bat pretty well.

Yeah Jeter has been doing pretty damn well

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 05:20 PM)

Ortiz is out of his mind right now.