White Sox @ Oakland 4.25 game thread 2:35pm

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
So Morel isnt very good

zero tool player right now...he's really giving this team nothing right now. Who would have ever thought it would be the veterans we enjoyed watching hit this year and dreading watching our young players?

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 03:02 PM)
zero tool player right now...he's really giving this team nothing right now. Who would have ever thought it would be the veterans we enjoyed watching hit this year and dreading watching our young players?

Yeah no kidding...its almost to the point where I dont want Gordon or Brent in the lineup on the same day. Its just a black hole when they are.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
Can we please just sign Jorge Soler (haven't seen that name around SoxTalk for ages) and stick him at 3B, lol?

Already tried it once with Viciedo.

Why not with another Cuban?

Except we might have the wrong Cubano.

Soler still hasn't been cleared to sign.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 04:04 PM)
Yeah no kidding...its almost to the point where I dont want Gordon or Brent in the lineup on the same day. Its just a black hole when they are.

But then again, is Escobar really any better? I'd like Lillibridge to have more time in place of those POS players.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)

Morel should stand as close to the plate as possible. His current stance makes it way too easy for pitchers to throw to the outer half and either get the swing and miss or just a weak fly ball to right.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 03:02 PM)

Me. Although I still like Beckham.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (KG#1 @ Apr 25, 2012 -> 03:05 PM)
But then again, is Escobar really any better? I'd like Lillibridge to have more time in place of those POS players.

Im not sure about Escobar. Havent really seen enough of him yet.