2012 NFL Draft Thread

I got this thread up a little late, so this response is going to look out of place.

The Browns didn't give up any real good pick though. Yeah you can get good players with 4th and 5th round picks, but they have another first that they can trade out of for a reduced price if they want to add picks. They kept their premium picks, and the ensure that they get the guy that they absolutely want. I don't mind a trade like that.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
I got this thread up a little late, so this response is going to look out of place.

The Browns didn't give up any real good pick though. Yeah you can get good players with 4th and 5th round picks, but they have another first that they can trade out of for a reduced price if they want to add picks. They kept their premium picks, and the ensure that they get the guy that they absolutely want. I don't mind a trade like that.

The Vikings took Kahlil anyway. *shrug*

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
Yeah, but I'm sure they threatened to trade the pick to Tampa or some other potential Richardson suitor.

Yeah and for the last two weeks they've been pretending they didn't want Kahlil, classic smokescreen

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
Really, bills went for te secondary. That's a pretty deep defense now, but passing on Floyd surprises me.

There are enough receivers in this draft that going secondary makes sense. It's not my ideal pick, but I'm not running the Bills, so my opinion doesn't mean a thing.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 07:24 PM)
There are enough receivers in this draft that going secondary makes sense. It's not my ideal pick, but I'm not running the Bills, so my opinion doesn't mean a thing.

It matters to me, Wite ;)