Their Sawks at our Sox - 4.26.2012

tonyho7476

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned the game off, I was hearing a lot of complaining about the zone, if anything is gonna turn me off about baseball this season is bad umpiring, which i've heard had been mediocre everywhere

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 01:58 AM)
On the bright side, I don't think there is a single person who wouldn't have take being tied for first place 19 games into the season when the season started.

As much as people hate my Ozzie posts and repetitive posts, I dislike the optimistic posts every night.

Most of us know the standings.

We also know the eye test is indicating the White Sox are a .500 team at best.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
As much as people hate my Ozzie posts and repetitive posts, I dislike the optimistic posts every night.

So WHY THE HELL DO YOU COME HERE?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)

I know you have to be a generally unhappy person living in Lowrents, but there are a bunch of teams who are supposed to contend this season not passing the eye test right now.

The Sox have some struggling hitters. Who doesn't. It's stupid to say that Brent Morel and Gordon Beckham don't pass our eye test when they are hitting in the .100's. It's easy to say they Sox don't pass our eye test when they're trailing 9-3...but there are plenty of occasions this season where the Sox have actually looked like an ok baseball team.

We have months to have crappy attitudes about a bad team if it gets to that point...but to be all pissy about it right now is just a waste of energy.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
Huh. Almost forgot that today is the reason Mel Kiper Jr. is employed by ESPN and makes more money than most of the guys he talks about ever will.

Someone I work with was wondering why Mel doesn't get a job in the NFL. I told him he makes more money doing what he's doing and he'll never be accountable for being wrong. He'd be a fool to stop doing what he's doing.