Heads22

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 08:17 PM)
At least he made him sweat

Sometimes during games, in big situations, I cover my eyes and just listen to what is about to happen because I'm nervous about the next pitch or play. If I were a Red Sox fan there, I wouldn't have been nervous at all. Would have watched the whole AB and had ZERO worry that GB was gonna get a hit there. I don't care how many harmless foul balls he hit.

QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
Man, we have some weak sticks in this line up right now. Changes have to come, Viciedo no rbi's other than his solo shots, Beckham 2 rbis and both of them have played almost every game.

At least they have to respect him to an extent.

He's been really bad with RISP, but so have much of the rest of the hitters with the exception of DeAza, Dunn, Paulie and AJ.

Rios isn't going to light the world on fire with only only 1 HR and 7 RBI's. And he can't hit with RISP, either.

LHP Morales in. Farmer in heaven with ND head coach Kelly in there.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 08:23 PM)
This has to be the best 5-game stretch for Jake since 2007. He's been amazing. Too bad we have five hitters in the lineup who don't have a clue.

Easily his best stretch in years! :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
I cringe at the thought of Gavin going tomorrow trying to avoid a 4 game sweep.

Hey now, game's not over. Even bad offenses run into a run here and there. Plus, Paul has to bat again :lolhitting

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 08:20 PM)
Sometimes during games, in big situations, I cover my eyes and just listen to what is about to happen because I'm nervous about the next pitch or play. If I were a Red Sox fan there, I wouldn't have been nervous at all. Would have watched the whole AB and had ZERO worry that GB was gonna get a hit there. I don't care how many harmless foul balls he hit.

Yeah, he never looked like he could hit a ball hard at any time in that entire PA