DUmb fucking loser fan club

Bmr31

Me thinks somebody has been drinking again...

boozer.gif :lol:

This thread was in response to the moronic Cotts fan club thread. I mean yeah support the guy, but he got totally ROCKED. Oh, and yeah i was absolutely hammered........ ;)

This thread was in response to the moronic Cotts fan club thread. I mean yeah support the guy, but he got totally ROCKED. Oh, and yeah i was absolutely hammered........ ;)

It was a lot less of an over reaction than calling Cotts "cocksucker", "bastard", and "motherf***er", not to mention the whole "f*** neal cotts" thread

It was a lot less of an over reaction than calling Cotts "cocksucker", "bastard", and "motherf***er", not to mention the whole "f*** neal cotts" thread

Well maybe, but when a guy gets shelled, its more logical to me to bash him than praise him. I am not one thats into bashing players, but hey, he sucked. :huh: So they have that right......

boozer.gif <--- Bmr :lol:

Rocked means getting hit. His problem was walks

Rocked means giving up runs and looking like s***, both of which he accomplished.

Rocked means giving up runs and looking like s***, both of which he accomplished.

I know rocked as giving up runs but specifically being hit, and hit hard, not walks

I don't think you could say "we rocked that pitcher" to describe how well your team took walks that game

boozer.gif <--- Bmr :lol:

I know rocked as giving up runs but specifically being hit, and hit hard, not walks

I don't think you could say "we rocked that pitcher" to describe how well your team took walks that game

No, but if i was a pitcher, and i was Cotts in that game, i would easily say i got rocked. My definiton of the word is just a little bit more general than yours. We both know what i meant.

I agree - I mean, it's all just semantics, but "getting rocked" does bring up ( at least in MY mind ) an image of guys just pounding a pitcher - doubles, homers, like that.

Cotts "couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat" the other night.

should we be just dumbasses and praise all our players with a 988888888888888888888888888000000000000000000000000  whip?    GEE, i think we shalll.................. :rolleyes:  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

Lets just all be dumbasses, k?

DUDE, WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?

:lolhitting

Whoooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? :snr

I agree - I mean, it's all just semantics, but "getting rocked" does bring up ( at least in MY mind ) an image of guys just pounding a pitcher - doubles, homers, like that.

Rocked is shorter, easier. ;)

should we be just dumbasses and praise all our players with a 988888888888888888888888888000000000000000000000000  whip?    GEE, i think we shalll.................. :rolleyes:  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

Hey at least i spelled all the words right in my drunken rampage. :)

You could say "wild" :D

Eh, "shall" isn't spelled with 3 l's :bang

You want me to be "creative" while drunk or hungover? s*** i cant be creative when i am sober....... :bang :bang

You want me to be "creative" while drunk or hungover? s*** i cant be creative when i am sober....... :bang :bang

I would say rocked is being more creative than using wild, saying something like erratic, while drunk, would probly score some points though.

Eh, "shall" isn't spelled with 3 l's :bang

LOL!! I guess i was a little "excited" there. :cheers

I would say rocked is being more creative than using wild, saying something like erratic, while drunk, would probly score some points though.

I shalll become more creative while drunk. Got it! :bang

Well maybe, but when a guy gets shelled, its more logical to me to bash him than praise him.  I am not one thats into bashing players, but hey, he sucked. :huh:  So they have that right......

No one was praising him, I think we all admited that he had a bad outing. Most of us were just saying give him another chance. Bash him by saying he had a bad outing and sucked, I'm fine with that. But no rookie should be called a "cocksucker" just for a bad major league debut.