5/3/11 GT: SOX vs. Indians - 7:10p CDT - WCIU

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ May 3, 2012 -> 06:04 PM)
Jesus. The United States didn't get screwed as much with Solyndra as we did with Danks. What were we thinking?? Two years of a mediocre record and ERA and then a crap year with an ERA in the mid fours, and we give him $12 million?!?! When he was "good", he was middle of the rotation quality at best and last year he was lower part of the rotation. I can't believe we paid so much Jon Garland, Part Deuce.

Solyndra...that lefty from Venezuela? They never pan out.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 3, 2012 -> 08:08 PM)
Danks contract could very well cost Williams his job.

Yeah, we get it. Or Beckham, or Molina, or Morel, or Viciedo, etc. Or he should have been fired for Teahen, Swisher trades, Hudson/Holmberg for Jackson and destroying Jake Peavy's career.

Maybe we should give the position to Joe Cowley, wouldn't that be a great idea? I'm sure he has the capability of handling the job quite easily.

Personally, I would love to see Cowley as GM and Don Cooper as manager, lol. It would be more fun than Harrelson/LaRussa and KW/Guillen.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 4, 2012 -> 01:06 AM)
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Coming soon, a new PHT thread "Danks' contract the worst for a White Sox pitcher since Jake Peavy or Jaime Navarro, KW must go!"

Who cares? Why are you becoming a curmudgeon of the board?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 4, 2012 -> 02:13 AM)
Yeah, we get it. Or Beckham, or Molina, or Morel, or Viciedo, etc. Or he should have been fired for Teahen, Swisher trades, Hudson/Holmberg for Jackson and destroying Jake Peavy's career.

Do you have to bring those moves up right now? :(

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2012 -> 08:13 PM)

Maybe we should give the position to Joe Cowley, wouldn't that be a great idea? I'm sure he has the capability of handling the job quite easily.

Personally, I would love to see Cowley as GM and Don Cooper as manager, lol. It would be more fun than Harrelson/LaRussa and KW/Guillen.

You predicted it C. And you were right.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2012 -> 08:15 PM)
The Rios deal has NOTHING on the Swisher deal

The Swisher deals are examples of everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong