Gameday Thread-Doubleheader Special: White Sox vs Indians

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ May 7, 2012 -> 02:14 PM)
Rios pops out on the infield almost as much as Joe Crede and while Beckham may be adding something to this lineup recently he still strikes out way to often. the last two at-bats yesterday were abysmal as was the at-bat last inning.

It's funny how all of us were so excited that Rios was having a nice rebound season...he's now right at .270 with 1 lone homer and a massive 10 driven in. He'll be lucky to hit 10 homers and drive in 60 runs...his average will surely fall as well. He's still just a waste of talent/money.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 7, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
Yeah, tell me about it. It makes it awfully hard to schedule softball practices when it rains non-stop for 24 hours+!

The Tornado siren actually went off while I was taking a final. A bunch of people in class bolted. Apparently there was no tornado which was good.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 7, 2012 -> 02:15 PM)
Looks like another unknown gets his first career win vs the Sox........what new!

At least they hit him a little bit...not everyday we get the pleasure of seeing the Sox score 4 runs in 5 innings.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 7, 2012 -> 02:21 PM)
At least they hit him a little bit...not everyday we get the pleasure of seeing the Sox score 4 runs in 5 innings.

Yes but the result is the same a loss.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 7, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
Yeah, tell me about it. It makes it awfully hard to schedule softball practices when it rains non-stop for 24 hours+!

I see your from NW IN where do you play at? I played last year but I lost all my contacts on the team and would really like to get back on a team.

Nice back to back innings for Quintana, if Phil continues to struggle and they pull the plug on him as a starter I assume itd be him and Stultz in line to take over the spot right??