5/8/12 Sox vs Tribe IT STOPS TONIGHT

Jake

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ May 8, 2012 -> 07:58 PM)
A fair question though....is it worth sacrificing Morel development (and some defense) for what may or may not end up being better offense?

I want Morel out too, but if I'm doing this I'm really dedicating myself to win-now more than previously planned this year.

Well he isnt developing up here. He actually looks like he is getting worse.

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ May 8, 2012 -> 07:58 PM)
A fair question though....is it worth sacrificing Morel development (and some defense) for what may or may not end up being better offense?

I want Morel out too, but if I'm doing this I'm really dedicating myself to win-now more than previously planned this year.

If Morel stays at the MLB level, you are dedicating yourself to win-never mode.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 8, 2012 -> 06:01 PM)
Awesome, about time we got a "bounce" to go our way. I was thinking today that Flowers' line drive foul last night was one of the hardest hit balls I've ever seen.

DJ said he'd never seen a ball hit that far down that LF line in Cleveland

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 9, 2012 -> 01:59 AM)
If Morel stays at the MLB level, you are dedicating yourself to win-never mode.

Then you hope he stays up with the big league club all year and plays so poorly they're forced to go in a different direction next year. He needs to stay with the big league team for now though.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 8, 2012 -> 08:02 PM)
Then you hope he stays up with the big league club all year and plays so poorly they're forced to go in a different direction next year. He needs to stay with the big league team for now though.

There is no way in hell that Robin will allow him to continue to be on this club if he keeps hitting like this.