5/12/12 Sox vs Royals

Jake

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 13, 2012 -> 01:48 AM)
We're losing early, so this is an awesome game thread to post in because you can tell everyone how awful everything is and blame whoever you don't like in the org.

Game threads like Wednesday and Friday are terrible threads to post in because the Sox got the lead early and got good pitching, so it's no one's fault that they're winning. That's why Wednesday and Friday each only got 174 posts while the games before that when the team was losing or fell behind had 400 and 500 posts, and this game is well over 100 in the 2nd inning.

14 people in this thread tonight. I don't think there's been more than 10 in a game thread all week.

Goodness, why is he playing Escobar so deep? He's turned way too many singles into extra base hits. He's as bad as Griffey Jr. and Mackowiak were at keeping the ball in front of him.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 12, 2012 -> 08:04 PM)
Sox will score at least 3 tonight

I'm not sure you know which team you are watching. I feel like they will be lucky to score 1. It'll be a late inning solo shot off Hochevar on his 98th pitch in the 8th inning.

QUOTE (daggins @ May 12, 2012 -> 09:06 PM)
I'm not sure you know which team you are watching. I feel like they will be lucky to score 1. It'll be a late inning solo shot off Hochevar on his 98th pitch in the 8th inning.

Because you know, pitchers that Brent Morel can hit are just unhittable to everyone else.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 13, 2012 -> 01:10 AM)
Rios look like he is giving half effort on the foul balls to anyone else.

Long way to go, he had to slow up as to not go flying into crowd. Rios is one of those guys who doesn't appear to be running hard even when he is.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 12, 2012 -> 08:08 PM)
Because you know, pitchers that Brent Morel can hit are just unhittable to everyone else.

He's done a pretty good job of sitting the Sox down so far.

I guess I should say, they have done a pretty good job of sitting themselves down.