5/15 Tigers vs. White Sox

Quin

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 15, 2012 -> 08:17 PM)
Raburn and Peralta only HR vs the Sox.

And it's another 1st given up by the Sox. Raburn's first homer of the year. Two homer equals 5 runs. Got to hold them and I think we can score some more too

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
because he's been fine all season till this very moment. you gotta have faith in your best starter.

He had been struggling all day and when he hit Boesch that was a good indication that he was off and then Raburn homered and that should have told you that his day should have been done.

Raburn is terrible yet in a big situation he just beat Peavy that leads me to believe that Peavy was tiring and should have been pulled with the bases empty and a 6-5 lead.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:16 PM)
My god dude, one bad inning!!! wasnt it you that was saying Reed is the only reliable guy in the pen, based on your logic why is he still good?

Nope, I didn't say that.

Second of all, Peavy flat out is a fly ball pitcher. The weather is warming up now. He's not going to get away with a lot of those pitches like he did the first six weeks of the season. Throwing 89-93 now, he has to have precise location and movement on all of his pitches.

It would be great if Jake was a 3.50-3.75 ERA pitcher. A sub 2.00 ERA or Cy Young talk was clearly premature. That's it.