5/15 Tigers vs. White Sox

Quin

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:24 PM)
Well, he put himself in that spot by hitting the lefty, but this is why you don't have a LOOGY face righties in close games.

This is what we get for using up Stewart yesterday

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
This game is falling apart quickly especially if Ohman is left in.

Game can very well be 9-6 real quickly.

Yo Robin Ohman is a LOOGY get that through your f***ing head. If you want someone to face RHH he is not the guy.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
Nope, I didn't say that.

Second of all, Peavy flat out is a fly ball pitcher. The weather is warming up now. He's not going to get away with a lot of those pitches like he did the first six weeks of the season. Throwing 89-93 now, he has to have precise location and movement on all of his pitches.

It would be great if Jake was a 3.50-3.75 ERA pitcher. A sub 2.00 ERA or Cy Young talk was clearly premature. That's it.

If everything about the White Sox upsets you, why do you continue to subject yourself to it? First you cry not enough people are going to the game, then say Peavy is going to be bad when the warm weather hits. Well, its warm, maybe they stayed away because they knew Peavy would suck, although somehow he was able to get away with it for 5 innings.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 15, 2012 -> 04:25 PM)
This is what we get for using up Stewart yesterday

If you've got multiple righties in your pen and Jackson up, you've got to use the righty there instead of Ohman. Either Reed or Jones or Crain, take your pick.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:25 PM)
If everything about the White Sox upsets you, why do you continue to subject yourself to it? First you cry not enough people are going to the game, then say Peavy is going to be bad when the warm weather hits. Well, its warm, maybe they stayed away because they knew Peavy would suck, although somehow he was able to get away with it for 5 innings.

Okay, here's what I am going to do

Every time you complain for the rest of the season about something, I'm going to call you out for it.

Every time you bring up Greg Walker, I'm going to tell you to go watch the f------ Braves if you like them so much more.

Do you want me to go back and start bringing up every thread from the past when you complained about Reinsdorf?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:25 PM)

Where were you earlier in the game?

What's your excuse?

I woke up at 2 am to listen to this game, and I have to work in 2 1/2 more hours, at 8 am.

Why did you just pop into this game thread when the White Sox lost the lead?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2012 -> 04:38 PM)
Where were you earlier in the game?

What's your excuse?

I woke up at 2 am to listen to this game, and I have to work in 2 1/2 more hours, at 8 am.

Why did you just pop into this game thread when the White Sox lost the lead?

Man you're a trooper! :headbang