GT: White Sox @ Angels

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 17, 2012 -> 05:17 AM)
I'd like to see Ohman give up about 4 runs here. Let's get this dude off our team, like, now.

He fooled Trumbo there...that was a cheap single. Just think, the Sox probably could have traded Santos for Trumbo.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 16, 2012 -> 11:15 PM)
Mark Gonzalez tweeting that Viciedo could be at 3B this weekend (Dunn in LF). Is this truth?

I'm pretty sure they're throwing ideas out there, nothing is official as of yet.

We're gonna have a hard time if our starters can't get through the sixth inning for several starts in a row (like these past 3 games). Trying to decide if we should just tip our cap to this Williams, the part of the game I saw he looked pretty good.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 17, 2012 -> 05:28 AM)
We're gonna have a hard time if our starters can't get through the sixth inning for several starts in a row (like these past 3 games). Trying to decide if we should just tip our cap to this Williams, the part of the game I saw he looked pretty good.

Williams was bad tonight. He was up in the zone with everything the first 6 innings. He got lucky with a handful of rockets hit right at their defenders. It's honestly one of the least impressive 8 inning, 2 run performances you'll see.

Edited by fathom

It would be pretty darned ironic if Viciedo does end up back at 3B, after all this.

That type of desperate measure really has the potential to make the desperation trade and extension of Teahen look extremely short-sighted.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 16, 2012 -> 11:29 PM)
Williams was horrific tonight. He was up in the zone with everything the first 6 innings. He got lucky with a handful of rockets hit right at their defenders. It's honestly one of the least impressive 8 inning, 2 run performances you'll see.

Haha well then you know which two innings I saw :lolhitting

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 16, 2012 -> 11:30 PM)
not full time!! only for the Cubs series, interleague.

it was suggested in this thread that you don't make that switch if it is only for NL parks