GT: White Sox @ Angels

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:03 PM)
Gavin could make this worse if we dont score here.

I would venture a guess that Gavin keeps this 4-2 if the Sox offense goes dead...if the Sox tie it up or go ahead, then we'll see another 3 or 4 spot go up on the board.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:05 PM)
You will have to be a little more specific 23.

I thought that was pretty on point. You predict s***ty things for the Sox, and if they happen(like with Pujols) you say "I called that earlier.

Pretty much every gamethread. Funny, I don't ever see you say "glad I was wrong about that"

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:08 PM)
I thought that was pretty on point. You predict s***ty things for the Sox, and if they happen(like with Pujols) you say "I called that earlier.

Pretty much every gamethread. Funny, I don't hear see ever say "glad I was wrong about that"

Again you said "Always" I beg to differ.

We've been waiting all year to feel a little bit of confidence in the line-up during the course of a game...now we have to cringe everytime our pitchers take the mound.

33 runs allowed in the last 4+ games.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:14 AM)
We've been waiting all year to feel a little bit of confidence in the line-up during the course of a game...now we have to cringe everytime our pitchers take the mound.

33 runs allowed in the last 4+ games.

Sox have one of those teams where it's always something. That's why we're .500ish.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:20 PM)
Sox have one of those teams where it's always something. That's why we're .500ish.

You actually make a point. Not enough consistency for a good run. But the potential is there, things have to start clicking all at once.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:19 AM)
Your the one that wants to see this for 2 more months

Because the last thing I want is him to go to the minors, be average there, and then be in the plans for next year. I'd rather he try to prove he belongs in the majors this year, and if he continues to be among the worst corners infielders of the past 25 years....then time to go in another direction. I have never once thought he's a MLB caliber player.

Edited by fathom