GT: White Sox @ Angels

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:21 AM)
Morel and then the pitcher in the 8-9 spots in National league parks...I can't wait for this.

That is if he's still with the team. You never know when Ventura might pull the plug.

He's last in the majors in OPS by 42 points

Edited by fathom

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morel actually really reminds me of Crede when he showed up for good. He was pretty brutal for a while, and credepopsitup was a very popular gamethread saying, then I believe a member name.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:21 PM)
Because the last thing I want is him to go to the minors, be average there, and then be in the plans for next year. I'd rather he try to prove he belongs in the majors this year, and if he continues to be among the worst corners infielders of the past 25 years....then time to go in another direction. I have never once thought he's a MLB caliber player.

I dont believe Robin will let him keep costing us runs. Unless he is hitting really well in AAA he should remain there.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:23 AM)
Morel actually really reminds me of Crede when he showed up for good. He was pretty brutal for a while, and credepopsitup was a very popular gamethread saying, then I believe a member name.

I agree people forget how bad Crede could look at the plate. It would be one thing for Morel to keep hitting in the .180 range if he could provide a little power like Crede used to. I wonder if the average NL pitcher who hits has a higher OPS than his?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:26 PM)
Now that Tank is hitting, he may have to play in Wrigley one of the games or two.

His bat is red hot.

Have Adam, Paulie and Dayan sit out 1 game each. Or plug Dayan at third base, as I suggested in the other thread.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:26 AM)
Now that Tank is hitting, he may have to play in Wrigley one of the games or two.

His bat is red hot.

Put him at 3b :)

In all honesty, he has to play at least on Sunday against LHP.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:26 PM)

His bat is red hot.

I think some people on twitter were saying he needs to be at 3B. Would suck to bench him with the way he is playing now.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:26 PM)
I agree people forget how bad Crede could look at the plate. It would be one thing for Morel to keep hitting in the .180 range if he could provide a little power like Crede used to. I wonder if the average NL pitcher who hits has a higher OPS than his?

Right now I think Major League pitching is really damaging Morel. If he would show any signs of life it would be different. He is not though.