AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!

southsider2k5

I wish I could have listened to the Sox feed all game. I had to listen to Casper and Brenly whine about how Humbers pitch to Lahair was too far "up"...and how the Sox shouldn't be trying to retaliate that way. Whatthef***ever...their goon of a pitcher knocked a legend out of a ballgame, and didn't seem to give two s***s about it.

Hell of a job by Addison pitching around Rios stupidity. Really was no excuse for that. Sun or not...get an angle. You're a major league ballplayer. Too important of an out.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 18, 2012 -> 04:15 PM)
I wish I could have listened to the Sox feed all game. I had to listen to Casper and Brenly whine about how Humbers pitch to Lahair was too far "up"...and how the Sox shouldn't be trying to retaliate that way. Whatthef***ever...their goon of a pitcher knocked a legend out of a ballgame, and didn't seem to give two s***s about it.

Hell of a job by Addison pitching around Rios stupidity. Really was no excuse for that. Sun or not...get an angle. You're a major league ballplayer. Too important of an out.

He threw it behind him. There was no danger to Lehair.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 18, 2012 -> 04:11 PM)
Anyone else have the server crash for them when Johnson was up in the 9th? I was scared s***less, as last time it crashed for me was when Raburn hit a game-tying homer off of Jenks. Great win, love that Beckham played a big part.

It crashed for me as well.