THIS IS REAL

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 22, 2012 -> 01:25 AM)
Never seen the movie but that sure does look like me from a few years ago

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/6...1_1358992_n.jpg

I'm in the Green....This was 3 years ago, Ive since played a few years of rugby and am 60lbs smaller

"Stephen Furst as Kent "Flounder" Dorfman: An overweight, clumsy legacy pledge, later a sensitivity trainer in Cleveland."

So since you didnt previously know I was overweight why am I earning the nickname of this guy.

Because of the quote in the clip, I suppose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 22, 2012 -> 12:25 AM)
So since you didnt previously know I was overweight why am I earning the nickname of this guy.

It really just seemed to fit. I don't even care that you are/were overweight, it just fits.

It's not in bad taste, that's one of my favorite characters of all time.

Who's ready to believe in my preachings? The Sox are going to become monsters to fight the monsters of the MLB! This is True. THIS IS REAL! THIS IS WHITE SOX BASEBALL!

Gotta read that last part like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XevxBvFYhuI ....final 20 seconds or so will do if you dont wanna watch the whole thing...greatest promo ever btw

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 26, 2012 -> 03:23 AM)
CM Punk is constantly flooding my twitter timeline with Cubs propaganda...it saddens me that such a talented fellow is a damn Cubs fan...maybe even moreso that Bill Murray and Vince Vaughn.

This is true. He's just a strange dude to begin with.

Oddly enough, his birthday is October 26th.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 21, 2012 -> 01:29 AM)
Nice post, but this is what drives me crazy about the Sox.

It does look like the Sox have a contender on paper. But the home record (I know, it's beaten into the ground) and the bullpen wackiness - Crain was one bomb from being a total goat today with the 3 walks - makes me skeptical.

Also we won today with three home runs and good pitching, again, THE ONLY WINNING FORMULA for this team.

So if you could guarantee me we'd be hittting a ton of home runs in games in the Cell, which we don't and if we could get consistently good bullpen work (which frankly we haven't for 2 plus seasons now) I might believe.

Sorry if I'm a bad fan for not jumping on board.

Bullpen ERA since this post 1.47

Since this post theyve won a few without THE ONLY WINNING FORMULA

14 HR on the 6 game home stand.

Are you not entertained?