Sox vs Twins 5/22 game thread 7:10 first pitch

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 22, 2012 -> 12:13 PM)
Marquis DFA today. So unfortunately the sox dont get to face an ex cub with a 8.47 ERA

Just another chance to shove it in our faces.

Beaning the Ex-Cub would have sent a message (without Ozzie sending messages to the media, this is our only outlet).

Now who do we bean to get revenge for Paulie? People in Lawrence know Robin and Kenny dont have the balls to bean players. Now what?

I think Floyd should bean the first three batters of the game tonight to send a message.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 22, 2012 -> 12:17 PM)
Just another chance to shove it in our faces.

Beaning the Ex-Cub would have sent a message (without Ozzie sending messages to the media, this is our only outlet).

Now who do we bean to get revenge for Paulie? People in Lawrence know Robin and Kenny dont have the balls to bean players. Now what?

I think Floyd should bean the first three batters of the game tonight to send a message.

And then point at the sky and say, "That's for you, Paulie and my friends in Lawrence!"

QUOTE (fathom @ May 22, 2012 -> 03:31 PM)
The funny thing is how much more focused the Sox appeared to be Saturday/Sunday after the incident on Friday. Assuming Konerko suffers no lasting effects, the events on Friday could be a huge turning point for the team this year.

No offense, but generally the Sox do get pretty fired up for the Cub games IMO.

I don't get how many of you (not directed at fathom) are not upset Paulie got beaned by that punk. I do think Samarj hit him on purpose. The guy has all the characteristics of a wild headhunter.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 22, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
Why isn't this the SoxTalk banner yet?

No offense but you probably should put in the corner a disclaimer "parody of greg775" cause to the average person this would seem like a mockery of Paulie and other "never forget" efforts. just saying.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2012 -> 02:01 PM)
No offense but you probably should put in the corner a disclaimer "parody of greg775" cause to the average person this would seem like a mockery of Paulie and other "never forget" efforts. just saying.

The "average person" doesn't post on SoxTalk. SoxTalk posters post on SoxTalk.

QUOTE (Cali @ May 22, 2012 -> 09:16 AM)
Worst team in the league. Sox finally got over the hump last season of Twins owning them. New manager who doesn't trip over his feet to praise them.

DOMINATE.

and they just swept the Tigers in DET.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 22, 2012 -> 03:00 PM)
This makes no sense.

I'm okay with it. Keeping DV down there until he shows more consistency. After a month of awesome performance he can start creeping up the order. If he's going to hit, the bottom of that order doesn't look nearly as bad....especially if Alexei produces, which I really feel like is about to happen.

Sad about no O-Dog :(

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2012 -> 02:01 PM)

I was curious to see what your remarks were going to be and now I am 100% convinced you are a troll. You MIGHT be a White Sox fan, but no one is as big a fool as many of your posts indicate. I've had you on ignore for a long time now and don't miss your schtick one bit.