White Sox vs Twins

Kyyle23

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2012 -> 10:33 PM)
Can't get mad about him having him face Morneau. He did get Dozier out, but makes you wonder why he was left in to face the righty?

At this point, I think Ohman is more KW's problem than Ventura's (if he can't get lefties out almost all the time, what use is he?)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ May 24, 2012 -> 09:34 PM)
At this point, I think Ohman is more KW's problem than Ventura's (if he can't get lefties out almost all the time, what use is he?)

Yeah, I'd call up Bruney at this point and screw having three lefties in the pen.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ May 25, 2012 -> 02:34 AM)

Don't let that cheap homer fool you. He's been fine vs lefty hitters.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 24, 2012 -> 10:34 PM)
Justin is a left hand hitter, he was used right there, just got beat

The N wasn't a typo (Lefty No-Out Guy). The way you use him properly is to never let him see the field :P

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2012 -> 10:36 PM)
Don't let that cheap homer fool you. He's been fine vs lefty hitters.

I haven't actually looked at the numbers so I'm completely BSing, but he seems to have walked more lefties than I'm comfortable with. I suppose I should check out those splits before I open my mouth

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ May 24, 2012 -> 10:37 PM)
I haven't actually looked at the numbers so I'm completely BSing, but he seems to have walked more lefties than I'm comfortable with. I suppose I should check out those splits before I open my mouth

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6612/s...rEdizPQqICFCLcF

there ya go scottydo!

Pretty solid vs LHers

King Kong looks like a .400 hitter. He will be there soon. All in time. He got screwed that AB. That lowers his average a tad. That walk would have helped his OBP. King Kong ...the man who stands between Hamilton and the early Triple Crown.

Edited by sunofgold

QUOTE (sunofgold @ May 24, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
King Kong looks like a .400 hitter. He will be there soon. All in time. He got screwed that AB. That lowers his average a tad. That walk would have helped his OBP. King Kong ...the man who stands between Hamilton and the early Triple Crown.

lol, I remember back when they said Paul would never hit over .300 due to his speed.

If he can hit fastballs to the oppo gap like he did earlier and pound offspeed like that, good things are ahead for Dayan Viciedo.

And I swear Alexei is going to have some balls drop for him...