White Sox vs Indians 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:04 PM)
F*** the team in Cleveland. Go Sox

Hopefully Quintana can show what he showed last time he was up.

I always root for super-racist anachronistic mascots to lose. Hear hear, f*** those guys!

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ May 25, 2012 -> 11:11 AM)
I always root for super-racist anachronistic mascots to lose. Hear hear, f*** those guys!

I was going to say F*** the (team name) but I didnt want it to come off as being super-racist anachronistic :D

The offense has been great the last two nights. Lets keep winning. 6-0 or 11-8. Whatever. Just win games. After this series we don't see the Clevelanders until end of Sept & beginning of Oct.

3.5 games out of first & I hereby proudly announce that we are only one game out from the coveted 2nd wild berth!

QUOTE (BFirebird @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)
Going to the game tonight. Intrigued by watching Quintana pitch. Anyone have a scouting report on him?

From what I have read he is of dragon and mayan god descent. His fastball has been known to literally start on fire and destroy bats, and his curveball will occasionally turn into green mist that will render a batter unconscious. KW put him on the roster out of pure fear.

Hope this helps.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:46 PM)
From what I have read he is of dragon and mayan god descent. His fastball has been known to literally start on fire and destroy bats, and his curveball will occasionally turn into green mist that will render a batter unconscious. KW put him on the roster out of pure fear.

Hope this helps.

Definitely. Looks like I won't have to worry about a Hafner, Kipnis, or Choo homer in RF. They will concede their ABs out of pure fear.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 25, 2012 -> 11:46 AM)

Hope this helps.

Plus slider too.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:54 PM)
Definitely. Looks like I won't have to worry about a Hafner, Kipnis, or Choo homer in RF. They will concede their ABs out of pure fear.

I have heard rumors they will refuse to take the field tonite

QUOTE (sunofgold @ May 25, 2012 -> 11:51 AM)
Snoop Dog did a good job with the first pitch last night. Wouldn't mind seeing Joakim Noah throw out a first pitch against the Cleves since Noah did give a good critical analysis of that city.

Cleveland is nothing that couldn't be fixed by a nuclear bomb or two.

My god we play the Indians again tonight? This is a big series for this time of year.

Tribe has to start falling in the standings before the months fly by.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:46 PM)

Hope this helps.

This + Name starts with Q = His nickname shall be Quetzalcoatl.