White Sox vs Indians. 3:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I saw Rios talking was that video of him cursing out a fan who was trying to get an autograph somewhere in Chicago after a not-so-great game by him one of the last couple of years.

But the fans was kind of taunting him, so what do you expect when someone's not playing well?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2012 -> 03:55 PM)
The only time I saw Rios talking was that video of him cursing out a fan who was trying to get an autograph somewhere in Chicago after a not-so-great game by him one of the last couple of years.

But the fans was kind of taunting him, so what do you expect when someone's not playing well?

My daughter talked to him in spring training while getting his autograph. She said he was kinda quiet but real nice. But, yeah he's one of those guys that you just "never hear".

It was good to see Rios show some emotion today. After he got robbed by Choo and Brantley, he was visibly pissed off. He even shook some rafters in the dugout lol.

At least we know he cares...(that's for Greg).

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2012 -> 06:03 PM)
It was good to see Rios show some emotion today. After he got robbed by Choo and Brantley, he was visibly pissed off. He even shook some rafters in the dugout lol.

At least we know he cares...(that's for Greg).

NO. He's a bum hack.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2012 -> 05:55 PM)

The only video of him I have seen cussing out a fan was when he was in toronto. I have never seen that since he was in Chicago.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2012 -> 11:30 PM)
NO. He's a bum hack.

Please spare me the criticism.

Rios was so bad last year it's laughable. During his Sox career he's been stealing money.

I give him props for this year and hope it continues.

Nice game today, Mr. Rios.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 26, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
Please spare me the criticism.

Rios was so bad last year it's laughable. During his Sox career he's been stealing money.

I give him props for this year and hope it continues.

Nice game today, Mr. Rios.

He really only stole money last year. He was pretty productive in 2010.