THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

Quin

This team is getting fun to watch. I honestly can't remember a run like the past week or so in my time as a fan. Some winning streaks and things like that, yes, but this is some prodigious offense.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 26, 2012 -> 05:56 PM)
This team is getting fun to watch. I honestly can't remember a run like the past week or so in my time as a fan. Some winning streaks and things like that, yes, but this is some prodigious offense.

I don't think I've seen Rios hit this well...ever.

Rios, Konerko, and Viciedo are absolutely on fire right now. We need to come out and sweep tomorrow.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2012 -> 06:59 PM)
I don't think I've seen Rios hit this well...ever.

Rios, Konerko, and Viciedo are absolutely on fire right now. We need to come out and sweep tomorrow.

They are using EVERY part of the field & their approach has been money. Salute to Manto.

12-5 and streaking.

Only 14 more to go to equal the streak from 2010, lol.

The funny thing is that streak 2 years ago happened at roughly the same time...maybe a couple of weeks later, to the point where there was a lot of speculation about trading off some of our veteran pieces. But it definitely coincided with interleague play in May/June.

This team has been so up and down, though.

10-6 (we were 8-6 after Humber's perfect game and won the next two)

3-11

12-5

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2012 -> 06:23 PM)
We're not supposed to be outscoring the Tigers, but we currently are.

A lot of the "if's" are working out.

De Aza, Rios, Dunn, and Viciedo are coming through, and Konerko and AJ are playing above their averages.

Peavy had a bad day, but he and Sale are pretty much legit 1-2 starters. The rest of the rotation is hit and miss, and the bullpen seems to be getting in the right order.

It's a team that's good enough to compete the rest of the season if they stay healthy.

All of the rebuilding year stuff is out the window unless they hit a wall somehow.