Zombie Apocalypse begins in Miami.....

EvilJester99

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:50 PM)
Why wasn't it around during my experimental college days?

I'm not sure I would have touched that stuff. Chemicals like that, I dont know, its weird to me. I mean, I've smoked f***ing banana peels but at least thats somewhat organic.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ May 30, 2012 -> 04:07 PM)
That image of the one eyeball with no eyelid that looks like it's just floating there on some strawberry jello will be with me for a long time.

That's enough for me not to click that link.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 31, 2012 -> 09:26 AM)
That pic makes me glad i never pursued a career in the medical field. I mean.. You get someone like that come through the emergency room, where do you start??

painkillers

Attacker's mother speaks out.

The mother of Rudy Eugene, who was shot and killed by a police officer as he chewed the face off a homeless man in Miami, says her son was "a nice kid" who could have been subdued with a Taser rather than gunfire.

"He was a good kid. He gave me a nice card on Mother’s Day. Everyone says he was a zombie. He was no zombie. That was my son,” the mother, who asked that her name not be revealed, told CNN affliate WFOR.

"They could have tased him," she told WFOR. "I saw what happened on TV and I started crying.”

Eugene's girlfriend, who also requested anonymity from WFOR, said the attacker seen in that video was nothing like the man she lived with.

“He loved God. He always read the Bible. He would give you knowledge on the Bible. Everywhere he went his Bible went. When he left he had his Bible in his hand,” the girlfriend is quoted as saying.

“That wasn’t him, that was his body but it wasn’t his spirit. Somebody did this to him,” WFOR quotes her as saying.