AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:11 PM)
It cannot be easy or common to go into the Trop and sweep this Rays ballclub, not with their pitching staff.

We didn't face Hellickson or Price, but who cares? A sweep is a sweep.

Now the big question is, how's Alejandro?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:15 PM)
AJP was so happy that Scott popped up. Amazing that guy can hit with that horrible batting stance.

What is up with his back foot? He lifts his heel up on the back foot before he loads up. Who does that?

QUOTE (Cali @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:11 PM)
I'll be 100% honest. I couldn't watch the 9th haha

There was some bad juju all game. Reed is not that shut the door closer just yet haha

lol...I saw Reed's first pitch...turned it on mute and turned around to work. Amazing streak....and their confidence grows daily.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
What is up with his back foot? He lifts his heel up on the back foot before he loads up. Who does that?

Someone who is trying to slow himself down, I've never seen that before and I would sit in the stretch for a LONG time if I was pitching to him, make that calf shake a little.

Maybe it's because we're in the moment, but team seems genuine right now. During the couple streaks that happened last year, it seemed like we were all waiting for it to fall apart in dramatic fashion. I think the success of Dunn, Rios, and Peavy have a lot to do with it, but the whole team seems to be loose and having fun.