southsider2k5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ May 30, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
I'll be 100% honest. I couldn't watch the 9th haha

There was some bad juju all game. Reed is not that shut the door closer just yet haha

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
Sox got 1-10 with 5 Ks and 10 LOB from Dunn and Konerko today. PK was only 2-13 in this series.

I watched it.

When you are on a winning streak, odds are good things are gonna happen. It didn't have the feel of a walkoff Rays victory, not after their b.s. during the game.

Little worried after the leadoff walk, but when things are going good, might as well watch the final out be made or the walkoff homer.

Reed is doing a nice job as closer. Wow.

2.) Aren't they feeding Paulie a ton of changeups? He'll adjust.

Edited by greg775

Silly question now that you post that, is that flight only for the sox or is there other people no with the team on that flight?

Someone else probably knows the answer for sure, but I believe team flights are chartered and the only people on the flight are those traveling with the team.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 30, 2012 -> 08:53 PM)
Someone else probably knows the answer for sure, but I believe team flights are chartered and the only people on the flight are those traveling with the team.

Definitely chartered and aircraft is set up in a way to handle equipment.

Seattle throttled the Rangers last nite 21-8,so they are coming in with bats on fire. King Felix in game one will be formidable. Sox have Jake going,but again...Seattle is playing well right now,so no pushover like earlier in the year when their bats were silent.

Bluejays are tough...and always play the Sox very tough...no gimmee.

Astros? Better this year,but Sox seem to handle them.

I would love to take all three series...and get to 6-3 with an over .500 home record,finally.