• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It´s funny you saying this because i just take a look at your avatar and saw all those soldiers with this riffles (or guns...i dont know what are those guns...AK-47?).

But you are right, PEACE!

M16's AND M249'S

I was being sarcastic of course. ;)

AK-47 is the gun that the Rio de Janeiro´s drug dealers use agst the Police...they(police) have no chance. :nono

STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

Interesting how Nuke didnt take offense to my comment, but Spiffy did.......hmm very interesting, lol.

IT'S ALL GOOD. I HAVE A THICK SKIN

Yeah i figured and by no means did my comments mean anything different than yours to the first guy. I just said it in a different way. You know i respect you and what you did for our country!! :usa

STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

Interesting how Nuke didnt take offense to my comment, but Spiffy did.......hmm very interesting, lol.

Yeah i figured and by no means did my comments mean anything different than yours to the first guy. I just said it in a different way. You know i respect you and what you did for our country!! :usa

I NEED TO GET OFF MY ASS AND START POSTING SOME PICTURES HERE.

STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

I NEED TO GET OFF MY ASS AND START POSTING SOME PICTURES HERE.

:o do it....

Say whatever you want, after 20 years of following this franchise you become more than qualified to judge when a team does not have what it takes to win a division title, even if it is the weakest division in baseball. This team does not have the the fire the passion to be a champion. It has no character. It is a team full of players who have never won anything in their major leauge careers. They will tease you during the season when they will go on a winning streak, when it means nothing, but will fold like a cheap suit when the heat get's turned up. I can absolutely guarantee you they will struggle like heck against the Rangers this weekend, probably losing 2 of 3. As they fall out of the race quickly you will see the true colors of this team. The bickering and all that goes with it will rear it's ugly head. The best that will come of this is we have seen the last of Manuel along with a lot of the dead weight that this team has been carrying for far too long. Yes Sox fans it's time to re tool the ballclub yet again. Thank goodness football is here. As always it takes the away the sting of a pathetic Sox season quickly.

Not over yet 2 games out of 1st and Sox are done on west coast let wait a couple of more weeks :fthecubs