White Sox vs Mariners 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 07:23 PM)
Quite simply just not a situation a second baseman encounters. Growing pains for Hudson at the position.

Instinct is born out of past experiences.

I've never played any position at the MLB level and I was screaming when I saw him go to pick it up....some people are just idiots

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 02:23 AM)
Quite simply just not a situation a second baseman encounters. Growing pains for Hudson at the position.

Instinct is born out of past experiences.

Hudson was probably sprinting in when he saw AJ look like he couldn't see it, and he probably had no idea it didn't at least hit AJ's glove.

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 07:25 PM)
Yeah not a smart play by Hudson, fact is no reason for AJ to pass the buck as he should be kickin himself for that circus hit.

Yeah, I get tht AJ should have caught the ball.

Unavoidable fact is it was rolling foul and Hudson picks it up like he's trying to stop a f***ing grenade from exploding...

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 07:26 PM)
Hudson was probably sprinting in when he saw AJ look like he couldn't see it, and he probably had no idea it didn't at least hit AJ's glove.

Bs...he was standing right there looking a it

Whatever the case...a bad play by Hudson and AJ there. I know AJ was frustrated, but I really wish he wouldn't go out of his way to make new guys feel so unwelcome. Lay off. You both screwed up.

Now they show AJ still barking at him in the dugout.