Fire Art Kusnyer

DonkeyKongerko

No way, I blame the person who predicted the Sox would go 7-0 on this roadtrip. Even though their intentions were good we we're cursed.

Let this be a lesson to all of you, never make predictions in the Sox favor. Let alone predictions period!! :nono

CWSOX45

No way, I blame the person who predicted the Sox would go 7-0 on this roadtrip.  Even though their intentions were good we we're cursed.

Let this be a lesson to all of you, never make predictions in the Sox favor. Let alone predictions period!! :nono

CWSOX45

Although I know predictions made on soxtalk have nothing to do with the actual games, people making any kind of prediction pisses me off.

Sox need to get their bullpen figured out.

I will say this, Adkins has some freaking stellar stuff. We may have a Guillermo Mota on our hands in him.

By that I mean a lightening arm whom the Sox would of had to do some work on but once it comes together we get a stud reliever or potentially a starter (Don't quite think he'll be anything more then a spot starter).

Most Dodger fans were ticked when the Dodgers acquired Mota from the Expos for Matt Herges. Now they seem pretty content with the move. Hopefully we can be content with having Adkins.

No way, I blame the person who predicted the Sox would go 7-0 on this roadtrip.  Even though their intentions were good we we're cursed.

CWSOX45

So let's try the reverse..

We'll get swept in Texas.. :rolleyes:

Adkins doesn't strike anyone out in AAA. That's a problem when you're talking about stud relievers.

Either his stuff's too straight or he has nothing offspeed at all. The Sox really seem to be lacking in teaching the offspeed stuff to their young pitchers.

Since Foulke, I can't think of the last guy we brought up that threw anything that looked like it could fool someone. Hopefully Cotts will prove to be the exception in his next start against Texas.

Adkins doesn't strike anyone out in AAA.  That's a problem when you're talking about stud relievers.

Either his stuff's too straight or he has nothing offspeed at all.  The Sox really seem to be lacking in teaching the offspeed stuff to their young pitchers.

Since Foulke, I can't think of the last guy we brought up that threw anything that looked like it could fool someone.  Hopefully Cotts will prove to be the exception in his next start against Texas.

And Foulke didn't learn that in the Sox minor league system. Buerhle fools people however.The White Sox are too hung up on the speed gun as an organization. You would think Buerhle's success would altar their thinking at least a little bit.

CWSOX45

Although I know predictions made on soxtalk have nothing to do with the actual games, people making any kind of prediction pisses me off.

I predict you'll get pissed off again, very soon. :D