AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

justBLAZE

Number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:12 PM)
Number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine

Butt out, Yoko!

Peavy

Beckham with four great at-bats...shades of Brian Anderson (except we lost that game in SEA)

Dunn (although he's going to strike out 250-300 times at this pace, who cares at this point?)

Crain

Addison

DeAza and Alexei with big at-bats late after Viciedo K'ed

13-1 streak, 9 in a row, 9-1 away from our equalling our 26-5 run in 2010

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
Peavy

Beckham with four great at-bats...shades of Brian Anderson (except we lost that game in SEA)

Dunn (although he's going to strike out 250-300 times at this pace, who cares at this point?)

Crain

Addison

DeAza and Alexei with big at-bats late after Viciedo K'ed

13-1 streak, 9 in a row, 9-1 away from our equalling our 26-5 run in 2010

13-4 away as well...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
Peavy

No, the Sox won that game 5-3 I believe

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2002454146_mari27.html

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 09:21 PM)
No, the Sox won that game 5-3 I believe

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2002454146_mari27.html

Okay.

I just assumed they lost because all 5 games that Felix has lost (3-5 career) have been at USCF.

So he went out of that game tied, if I remember correctly.

15-2 in their last 17 USCF games against the M's. 4-0 on the season against the M's. We killt Noesi last time out, but Millwood has been the best player on the Mariners in the last month, he'll be a tough out for the sweep on Sunday, definitely.

DeAza excelling just two days after getting drilled. Wow.

Peavy is so good right now I think the Sox probably could deal him if they wanted to. That's saying a lot.

Dunn is so good right now ... I don't think they could trade him, though. Don't think anybody would risk it.

All 3 of these guys ... great great seasons.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:36 PM)
DeAza excelling just two days after getting drilled. Wow.

Peavy is so good right now I think the Sox probably could deal him if they wanted to. That's saying a lot.

Dunn is so good right now ... I don't think they could trade him, though. Don't think anybody would risk it.

All 3 of these guys ... great great seasons.

Lol, so your thought after a ninth win in a row is "who is tradeable?".

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 04:06 AM)
Lol, so your thought after a ninth win in a row is "who is tradeable?".

Not really. My point is Peavy is doing so well that for the first time as a White Sox, they could dump his salary if they so wished.

Dunn ... don't think anybody would take the salary, but he should stay with the Sox, who will be contenders if he keeps hitting.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:15 PM)
Not really. My point is Peavy is doing so well that for the first time as a White Sox, they could dump his salary if they so wished.

Dunn ... don't think anybody would take the salary, but he should stay with the Sox, who will be contenders if he keeps hitting.

Peavy is up after this year, why drop a guy pitching like an ace when you're the hottest team in baseball?

You are a f***ing joke. You are a f***ing moniker. I do not believe you are actually a White Sox fan, you just take an unpopular stance, add "World Series 2005" and fake it. F*ck, cut it out. The last thing the White Sox should do is trade Jake when he's outdueling Felix f***ing Hernandez and we're in 1st place and EVERYTHING is going right.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)
Peavy is up after this year, why drop a guy pitching like an ace when you're the hottest team in baseball?

You are a f***ing joke. You are a f***ing moniker. I do not believe you are actually a White Sox fan, you just take an unpopular stance, add "World Series 2005" and fake it. F*ck, cut it out. The last thing the White Sox should do is trade Jake when he's outdueling Felix f***ing Hernandez and we're in 1st place and EVERYTHING is going right.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)

Good lord, calm down. :lol:

QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:20 PM)
I was shocked to hear that the Sox are 20-3 against Seattle in the last 23 games, amazing.

It's kind of weird. We used to hate Oakland because they owned us, and their fans probably never even noticed. Seattle fans probably hate us now, and nobody has ever even noticed. f***in, baseball, man.

Edited by TaylorStSox