AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

justBLAZE

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)
Peavy is up after this year, why drop a guy pitching like an ace when you're the hottest team in baseball?

You are a f***ing joke. You are a f***ing moniker. I do not believe you are actually a White Sox fan, you just take an unpopular stance, add "World Series 2005" and fake it. F*ck, cut it out. The last thing the White Sox should do is trade Jake when he's outdueling Felix f***ing Hernandez and we're in 1st place and EVERYTHING is going right.

POTY!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)
Peavy is up after this year, why drop a guy pitching like an ace when you're the hottest team in baseball?

You are a f***ing joke. You are a f***ing moniker. I do not believe you are actually a White Sox fan, you just take an unpopular stance, add "World Series 2005" and fake it. F*ck, cut it out. The last thing the White Sox should do is trade Jake when he's outdueling Felix f***ing Hernandez and we're in 1st place and EVERYTHING is going right.

Damn.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 09:17 AM)

It appears to be based on some combination of your current record and the delta of your runs scored versus runs allowed. We have a good record and a fairly large delta, thus, we have the second highest percentage chance of making the postseason.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 10:24 AM)
It appears to be based on some combination of your current record and the delta of your runs scored versus runs allowed. We have a good record and a fairly large delta, thus, we have the second highest percentage chance of making the postseason.

I think that sweep of Cleveland may have skewered those numbers a bit since those were 3 huge blowouts of the next closest team.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 09:37 AM)
I think that sweep of Cleveland may have skewered those numbers a bit since those were 3 huge blowouts of the next closest team.

Well it skewed them from the perspective that we increased the delta versus our RS and RA, and decreased theirs...but what the formula is seeing is that we've scored 40 runs more than we've allowed while Cleveland has allowed 18 more runs than they've scored. It's most likely using the two pythagoreans to calculate win totals and seeing that our win total is sustainable while Cleveland's is not.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 04:15 AM)
Not really. My point is Peavy is doing so well that for the first time as a White Sox, they could dump his salary if they so wished.

Dunn ... don't think anybody would take the salary, but he should stay with the Sox, who will be contenders if he keeps hitting.

I am glad you clarified that my friend LOL :lolhitting