White Sox vs Mariners 3:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 02:42 PM)
Nice hr by 'zynski

Two to two

Hope we win this one 18-9. They hit solo hrs, we hit two run hrs

NO NO NO

Just brings back nightmare flashbacks of the 1983 playoff series against BALT.

If it's not Tito Landrum, it's Jerry Dyb......

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 03:42 PM)
With Avila struggling a bit the first half and now out for awhile, AJ definitely has a great shot to make it as the back-up. And he's one of the few guys on the team with a lot of national name recognition when fans outside of Chicago are filling out All-Star ballots. Of course, many of those fans dislike/boo him.

Other than that, you've got Sale and Konerko.

Viciedo and Dunn are pretty much long-shots.

Avila was penciled into the lineup today before being removed, but I don't think he's out for awhile...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 03:44 PM)
NO NO NO

Just brings back nightmare flashbacks of the 1983 playoff series against BALT.

If it's not Tito Landrum, it's Jerry Dyb......

He doesn't spell it with a y. Also he was just a clevelander in a White Sox uniform.

They always say how Ichiro could hit 20-30 homers if he wanted to...at this stage in his career, why doesn't he try to load up more often?

Legitimately, he can hit the ball about as far as anyone in batting practice, so what does he have to lose?

I guess they did try to move him to 3rd in the order, it didn't take, Seager took off with the bat and Ichiro was quickly moved back to leadoff again.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 03:49 PM)
They always say how Ichiro could hit 20-30 homers if he wanted to...at this stage in his career, why doesn't he try to load up more often?

Legitimately, he can hit the ball about as far as anyone in batting practice, so what does he have to lose?

I guess they did try to move him to 3rd in the order, it didn't take, Seager took off with the bat and Ichiro was quickly moved back to leadoff again.

I think he wants to keep piling up the hits total

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 03:50 PM)
Could Gavin be any more of a loser? If he never pitches for us again, I won't care one bit. He's a punk.

Agreed. Still, something tells me he goes somewhere else and wins 15-20 for a couple years straight.