Sox vs. Mariners

Heads22

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lillibridge had an extremely short swing going last year, and to give him credit, Ozzie used him very well. He started off this year with a long swing, and just hasn't been able to shorten it up. His at bats today have been good.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 02:20 PM)
That thing is just god awful.

"Hey, instead of one big picture of the only thing you need, let's break it up in to 4 small pictures of the same thing from different angles! Because why watch a game on a large 52" TV, when you can watch it on a tiny 12" screen!"

I can only remember maybe once when that thing popped up and we did something positive on offense. Its usually 6-4-3 or an epic fail to move a runner. So basically, U-verse brings back memories of corpse-ball...please STOP already ATT!!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 07:07 PM)
Juan Pierre is trending on Twitter right now. Apparently he just had a bunt double. I am assuming he bunted it down the 3B line, third baseman came in to grab it 1 handed and missed the ball, so Pierre kept running to second.

Is he available from the Phils or Pods from Bosox?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 07:22 PM)
Lillibridge had an extremely short swing going last year, and to give him credit, Ozzie used him very well. He started off this year with a long swing, and just hasn't been able to shorten it up. His at bats today have been good.

He hasn't had the playing oportunities this year either

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 08:29 PM)
Hawk is just....BLAH.

They played a great clip of him on the radio earlier in the week in which he said it's just impossible to say someone is "the best ever" in baseball. They then played numerous clips in which he did just that.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 02:30 PM)
They played a great clip of him on the radio earlier in the week in which he said it's just impossible to say someone is "the best ever" in baseball. They then played numerous clips in which he did just that.

I heard that, it was who you crappin'. I was laughing out loud in the car because it was so true.

Apparently, Stone doesn't think Olerud was a great fielder either.