Blue Jays @ White Sox

Heads22

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:27 PM)
It's 3-1.

Is ok with you if we don't concede this one quite yet?

We've never hit Romero well. He's getting behind pretty much every hitter and we haven't seen much of anything yet offensively.

Edited by chw42

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 02:26 AM)
J4L strikes again.

This seems like one of those series we just have to be content with one out of 3.

Morrow's been pitching pretty darned well this season, and we have no idea how long the "Quintana Magic" continues.

I do agree with you on this, as Toronto is a bad match-up for our team. Hopefully PK is back tomorrow, as it's amazing how much more balanced it seems with him in there instead of having Hudson pushed up to the 8 spot.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:29 PM)
We've never hit Romero well. He's getting behind pretty much every hitter and we haven't seen much of anything yet offensively.

Oh ok...I guess I'll turn it off then.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:28 PM)
Make that 7.36.

And for those who think we should just dump Gavin Floyd, this game might cause them to re-think that notion.

I dont want to dump him but we can certainly do better. Why would anyone be confident with that headcase in their rotation?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:27 PM)
It's 3-1.

Is ok with you if we don't concede this one quite yet?

Sure, we can still win this one.

Just don't like the "feel" of this game and that's usually the case whenever we play the Blue Jays.

Yeah, it's a new manager, but some trends are hard to escape, just like the Sox have the Mariners' number.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:28 PM)
Make that 7.36.

And for those who think we should just dump Gavin Floyd, this game might cause them to re-think that notion.

Changes nothing on Floyd .............I still want him gone.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:24 PM)
Anybody else mlb tv messing up?

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:24 PM)
Gameday has been stuck on 1 out in the top of the 3rd for about 20 minutes now. What is the score/inning/situation please?

MLB.com tech has been pretty hit or miss over the past couple of weeks, app updates on iphone and ipad were screwy, now the whole .tv network is goofed up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:30 PM)
Wow, how many 2 strike hits can he allow tonight? AJ, want to waste a pitch instead of throwing the same pitch seemingly every pitch in that AB?

They tried in the first, that didn't work.

This Blue Jays team is too patient.