Cooperstown

Steff

I went there for 2 days this year on my baseball road trip, saturday and sunday

If you are going to read through everything there, like we did, it'll take ya 2 days

It seems like a nice little town with a ton of shops and some good food. I think there are only 2-3 hotels right around there, and one of em we checked was very pricey so we drove out about 30 miles away from cooperstown to get a hotel room.

No idea what the golfing situation is

I went there for 2 days this year on my baseball road trip, saturday and sunday

If you are going to read through everything there, like we did, it'll take ya 2 days

It seems like a nice little town with a ton of shops and some good food. I think there are only 2-3 hotels right around there, and one of em we checked was very pricey so we drove out about 30 miles away from cooperstown to get a hotel room.

No idea what the golfing situation is

O goodie!! Lots of shopping... :puke

Looking at staying at the resort that's right there. I figure it's expensive. Sent away for the brochure.

Definitely plan on spending a couple, if not 3, days roaming around the HOF.

Hall is really cool. YOu can spend 2 or 3 days roaming everything. I did it during a roadtrip so we had exactly one day to do it and we liked halled ass through the hall and was their from opening and closing. We were able to get things in, but it would of been much nicer to slowly go through it.

As far as what to do in the city, its an incredibly small city and I don't remember any big city even near there. Hell, everything was booked when we got there at 1:30 AM that we just slept in the car that night. :lol: