GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:53 AM)
Play like crap at home all year and KW has the balls to cry about fanbase.

I don't think he was crying. Sounds like reporters asked him a question and he answered it.

But he should be humble because the White Sox have flat out sucked at home.

Dunn and Viciedo a combined 3-41 in June, with all 3 of those hits home runs. Dunn is now 5-47 when the count gets full, and I'd be willing to bet most of those 47 full counts resulted in an offspeed pitch being thrown.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
I don't get why you've said this the last two nights, and then said how fans don't know just how bad a rebuilding process would be?

I just think its funny how that crowd has dispersed. I hold people accountable for the stupid crap they say.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Can't watch this team nowadays.... If they don't DESTROY Houston and run through the NL that might be it for the season....

Game over man

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
At least Konerko got a hit.

And Peavy's only given up 3, it's not like he has gotten bombed out of the park, exactly. Shoddy defense, as usual, didn't help matters.

Jake also isn't fooling anybody. He hasn't been able to put anyone away.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:14 AM)
Can't watch this team nowadays.... If they don't DESTROY Houston and run through the NL that might be it for the season....

Huh? The Twins are just as bad as any of the teams we'll play from the NL, along with the Cubs (even though we'll have to face Garza and Samardzija). Our pitching match-ups suck next week on the road, so going .500 next week wouldn't be bad at all.