GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
Update?? by the looks of it I probably don't want to know.

Sox have been retired 10 in a row..............look lifeless the whole series.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 02:14 AM)
Can't watch this team nowadays.... If they don't DESTROY Houston and run through the NL that might be it for the season....

I think you are giving up to easily. Teams will go through stretches. The Blue Jays are a darn good team and play us hard. We somethimes have a tendency to give away games and this series seems to be one of those times

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:23 PM)
Sox have been retired 10 in a row..............look lifeless the whole series.

They didn't look lifeless game one. Pitching was just awful. Lastnight and so far tonight I will give you.

Not hitting does not necessarily mean you're lifeless. These guys have been pitching their asses off. We already scored a run out of thin air on some lively looking legs from Dunn, you should be happy with that life.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 02:25 AM)
Wow did this team just come crashing back to earth hard. This series is looking like the old corpseball days.

Do the White Sox not advance scout the Jays?

They may have forgot they need passports nowadays to get into Canada heh! :lolhitting

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:25 AM)
Not hitting does not necessarily mean you're lifeless. These guys have been pitching their asses off. We already scored a run out of thin air on some lively looking legs from Dunn, you should be happy with that life.

Last night and tonight, they seemed to be playing into exactly what Morrow/Alvarez was trying to do. Still can't believe the approach last night against Morrow and taking so many fastballs. On the other end, the pitch selection to Rasmus this series has been awful. You can't keep pitching him low in the zone.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 09:30 PM)
With all of the recent off days you would think the pitching would be stronger than it has been sans Sale.

i think the offdays have cooled off the bats

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:30 AM)
i think the offdays have cooled off the bats

The lineup lost the swagger with Konerko out of the lineup, and now it's struggling to recover. Konerko being out pushed Viciedo into the 4 spot, where he seemed to be trying even harder than usual.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 09:32 PM)
Cards have won 4 of their last 13 and the Dodgers are due to regress at some point soon, lol.

do we face Kershaw?

Edited by kapzk