GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:25 AM)
Wow did this team just come crashing back to earth hard. This series is looking like the old corpseball days.

Do the White Sox not advance scout the Jays?

How do you wake up a dead baseball team?

Home runs. Or play Danks.

These home losses are depressing.

Nothing can kill fan interest faster than a June weekend series against the crappy Astros tha nobody cares to see. Schedule maker did the Sox no favors really the entire 2012 schedule with 2 game trip to the Anaheim as another example.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:40 AM)
Nothing can kill fan interest faster than a June weekend series against the crappy Astros tha nobody cares to see. Schedule maker did the Sox no favors really the entire 2012 schedule with 2 game trip to the Anaheim as another example.

Do fans care about a weekday series vs the Blue Jays? I bet there's good crowds this weekend, just cause it's the weekend.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
Do fans care about a weekday series vs the Blue Jays? I bet there's good crowds this weekend, just cause it's the weekend.

This, besides don't fans rather see the team winning which is technically easier to accomplish vs bad Astros?

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 08:43 PM)
This, besides don't fans rather see the team winning which is technically easier to accomplish vs bad Astros?

Way they are hitting and playing at home the Astros may sweep.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 01:45 AM)
Way they are hitting and playing at home the Astros may sweep.

Over/under on Altuve hits in the series is probably 7.5

I promise not to say anything though about how much value the Astros got for Melancon compared to what the Sox got for Santos if Lowrie does damage :)