GT: Houston Astros @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iffy call on the wild pitch. AJ needs to glove that ball, Gavin needs to be able to throw it there without being afraid his old catcher will miss it. Overall Gavin looks good so far.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)
My patience has run out with Gavin. I can hardly watch he games he pitches in anymore.

I absolutely despise him.

He's a s***tier version of Jon Garland.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 05:17 PM)
My patience has run out with Gavin. I can hardly watch the games he pitches in anymore.

I absolutely despise him.

I have to be honest, I'm not watching nor will I. I've had it with Floyd. I'll come back and check the score in a couple of hours.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 06:21 PM)
I used to enjoy watching Jon...he had balls.

Gavin is a collosal p****.

Well, I'll agree on one count. Personally, I hated Garland. Not as much as Floyd though. Jon did help give us one magical season.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 9, 2012 -> 12:32 AM)
Here's what Gavin needs to do...stop throwing fastballs right down the middle to start the count or when you are behind. USE YOUR f***ING CURVEBALL, YOU HAVE IT TONIGHT.

Amen

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 06:20 PM)
I have to be honest, I'm not watching nor will I. I've had it with Floyd. I'll come back and check the score in a couple of hours.

I promised my fiancee (fiancee as of two hours or so!) that I wouldn't watch Gavin anymore. I wish I had the balls to uphold my threat. Sigh.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 07:31 PM)
His stuff looks really great. Just can't throw all fastballs to lefthanders...it's pretty simple. Zero margin for error when he does that

He's had his good stuff for the majority of this bad streak, which is why it's so frustrating to watch him pitch like s***.

QUOTE (59th street @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 06:33 PM)
Ignorant, immature comment.

Guess you feel like a tough guy now; good for you.

I'll bet you do too for "putting me in my place."

The guy has all the talent in the world and is too much of a space cadet to utilize it.