Blackhawks to televise HOME games!

BridgeportHeather

The TV schedule for the Blackhawks has been announced, and can be seen at Blackhawkzone.com.

Apparently, $Bill is allowing five home games to be televised in the Chicago market. 1 will be on ABC, i believe 1 on ESPN2, and 3 on ESPN.

Opening day on the 8th of October happens to be a home game against the Wild, and it's on ESPN.

But, then again, this is probably all smokescreen...$Bill can't REALLY be coming out of 'it'.

I believe that he is "compelled" to allow those home games to be shown.

It's part of the NHL's contract with the ESPN Family Of Networks.

Trust me, Billy Buck would find a way to block it if he could.

Besides, the Slackoffs have to PAY the Snore to broadcast their games on radio this year, so that Andy Griffith lookalike f*** would NEVER give away any TV games on his own.

He's not showing these on TV, the NHL is. Wirtz has no choice

Being in Champaign allowed me to get like 5-6 more espn2 games that are blacked out in the Chicago area

You're certainly lucky...Us here in Bloomington/Normal were, for example, forced to watch Bruins/Penguins instead of Blackhawks/Blows when we're right between Chicago and St. Loser. Damn, I'm jealous!

Being in Champaign allowed me to get like 5-6 more espn2 games that are blacked out in the Chicago area

You're certainly lucky...Us here in Bloomington/Normal were, for example, forced to watch Bruins/Penguins instead of Blackhawks/Blows when we're right between Chicago and St. Loser. Damn, I'm jealous!

Yup, i remember that last year, that was hilarious

Yup, i remember that last year, that was hilarious

Hillarious? That was downright rotten!!!

:fyou BILL WIRTZ!!!

it's a shame that they have an owner like this.  There would be so many more hockey fans in this town if they would just put the damn games on TV like every other team.

IF THE HAWKS HAD A TEAM THAT WAS WORTH WATCHING THEY'D HAVE A LOT MORE FANS TOO. 10 YEARS AGO YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET CLOSE TO THE STADIUM ON GAMENIGHT UNLESS YOU HAD TIX. NOWADAYS, YOU CAN WALK UP AND GET THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE.

The TV schedule for the Blackhawks has been announced, and can be seen at Blackhawkzone.com.

Apparently, $Bill is allowing five home games to be televised in the Chicago market.  1 will be on ABC, i believe 1 on ESPN2, and 3 on ESPN.

Opening day on the 8th of October happens to be a home game against the Wild, and it's on ESPN.

But, then again, this is probably all smokescreen...$Bill can't REALLY be coming out of 'it'.

I HATE TO ADMIT IT HEATHER, BUT I DONT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF INTEREST IN THE HAWKS THIS YEAR. THEY JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THE FANS OR ABOUT WINNING. ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN YEARS AGO AND OF THOSE THAT REMAIN HALF DON'T BELONG IN THE NHL OR EVEN THE ECHL. MOST OF THE PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM SEEM TO JUST SUCK UP TO DOLLAR BILL FOR THEIR MISERABLE PAYCHECK. THIS SEASON IS THE WORST AS DOLLAR BILL, ANTICIPATING A WORK STOPPAGE, HAS TOTALLY WRITTEN OFF THE SEASON AND IS TRYING TO SAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN ON SALARY WITHOUT GIVING A DAMN THAT THIS TEAM HAS NO CHANCE OF FINISHING .500 LET ALONE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

THE GREEDY BASTARD IS JUST SITTING UP THERE IN HIS OFFICE SIPPING SCOTCH AND LAUGHING AT JOE & JANE HAWKFAN WHO CONTINUE TO THROW MONEY AT HIM DESPITE A CONTINUING LACK OF QUALITY IN THE TEAM.

DOLLAR BILL WONT GET A DIME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY THIS SEASON. WHEN IM HOME THIS FALL I'LL GET MY HOCKEY FIX WATCHING THE WOLVES LIVE AND HAWK ROAD GAMES ON FSN.

FLAME AWAY IF YOU WANT TO PEOPLE, BUT YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.

Apparently, $Bill is allowing five home games to be televised in the Chicago market.  1 will be on ABC, i believe 1 on ESPN2, and 3 on ESPN.

I HATE TO ADMIT IT HEATHER, BUT I DONT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF INTEREST IN THE HAWKS THIS YEAR. THEY JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THE FANS OR ABOUT WINNING. ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN YEARS AGO AND OF THOSE THAT REMAIN HALF DON'T BELONG IN THE NHL OR EVEN THE ECHL. MOST OF THE PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM SEEM TO JUST SUCK UP TO DOLLAR BILL FOR THEIR MISERABLE PAYCHECK. THIS SEASON IS THE WORST AS DOLLAR BILL, ANTICIPATING A WORK STOPPAGE, HAS TOTALLY WRITTEN OFF THE SEASON AND IS TRYING TO SAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN ON SALARY WITHOUT GIVING A DAMN THAT THIS TEAM HAS NO CHANCE OF FINISHING .500 LET ALONE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

THE GREEDY BASTARD IS JUST SITTING UP THERE IN HIS OFFICE SIPPING SCOTCH AND LAUGHING AT JOE & JANE HAWKFAN WHO CONTINUE TO THROW MONEY AT HIM DESPITE A CONTINUING LACK OF QUALITY IN THE TEAM.

DOLLAR BILL WONT GET A DIME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY THIS SEASON. WHEN IM HOME THIS FALL I'LL GET MY HOCKEY FIX WATCHING THE WOLVES LIVE AND HAWK ROAD GAMES ON FSN.

Hey, Nuke! Your good friends at WSI would like to say "hello."

Hey, Nuke! Your good friends at WSI would like to say "hello."

I STILL HAVE FRIENDS THERE? WOW. SAY HEY FOR ME WILL YA?

THANKS BY THE WAY.

There are usually 4-5 home games televised every year on either ESPN, FSN, or ABC/FOX/NBC/CBS.

And, considering the only people that care about the Hawks are usually at the UC anyway, I'm sure not alot of people are going to take notice.

Dollar Bill may be the wirtz owner in sports :fyou and Pully may be the wirtz executive in sports :fyou

When I was still in Illinois I would head to a Wolves game before the Hawks. I still follow them and watch as many games on cable as I can I still hope for the day that $bill sells the team.

Remember pay-per-view playoff games at $25 per game? :fyou

$Bill Worst

:dips***

:puke $bill

Now you got me fired up and it's 100 degrees outside.