GT: Sox @ da Champs, 6/13, 7:15, CSN

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 12:14 PM)
Jake can shut down the Cards - I think

I think Jake has another good game and Dunn hits another. I'll be there tomorrow, really not happy that G is going but let's win tonight first and see if Floyd can go for the sweep tomorrow :gosox1:

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 10:43 AM)
Good pitching matchup. But we are the A-Team Road Warriors. Go White Sox. Let's score a lot of runs for Jake the Snake's sake. Play like dirtbags.

roadwarriors.jpg

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 12:46 PM)
Sorry not feeling that photo. I was thinking more Soxman or that Sox fan that lights up.

Yes, but those guys are referred to as The Road Warriors, like those fine gentleman are.

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 02:46 PM)
Sorry not feeling that photo. I was thinking more Soxman or that Sox fan that lights up.

that is because you have terrible, terrible taste

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
Daryl Van Schouwen ‏@CST_soxvan

Sox@Cardinals 7:15, CSN; De Aza cf, Beckham 2b, Dunn Lf, Konerko dh, Rios Rf, Pierzynski C, Ramirez SS, Hudson 3B, Peavy P (vs. Lynn)

So no first basemen? That'll suck.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)

I heard the teams are playing a kickball style game tonight. They are allowed to gun runners down by pegging them in the leg, torso, or the back of the helmet. Great move in pulling PK from first by RV...let him rest his legs as the DH tonight. :lolhitting

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:40 PM)
I heard the teams are playing a kickball style game tonight. They are allowed to gun runners down by pegging them in the leg, torso, or the back of the helmet. Great move in pulling PK from first by RV...let him rest his legs as the DH tonight. :lolhitting

PITCHERS HAND AND LF IS CLOSED!

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)

It's the new way to increase scoring in the NL. They hate the DH so they got rid of the 1st baseman. This way if you hit groundballs, should increase scoring. They are beta testing it during interleague play. :bringit

Edited by ptatc