GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers

justBLAZE

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 04:17 PM)
Flowers strikes out looking so freaking much. I wish he'd just swing hard 3 times and hopes he hits it. Just a bad player, yet some would rather give him the starting spot and not bring back AJ.

Didnt someone say that they would rather have Flowers start than AJ?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uribe gets a double. I cringe when he comes to bat because he can put ac harge into that ball. I always liked Juan as a White Sox player. Great glove man wherever you put him in the infield but a bit unpredicatable at the plate

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 04:17 PM)
Flowers strikes out looking so freaking much. I wish he'd just swing hard 3 times and hopes he hits it. Just a bad player, yet some would rather give him the starting spot and not bring back AJ.

I like the way he calls a game. He's big and athletic and blocks a lot of balls. He has a good arm. He's done a lot of work to overcome his reputation of being a poor defender. Offensively, he's all or nothing. I'm generally not a big fan of that kind of hitter, but he is a catcher. Bad player's a huge overstatement.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 04:30 PM)
Uribe gets a double. I cringe when he comes to bat because he can put ac harge into that ball. I always liked Juan as a White Sox player. Great glove man wherever you put him in the infield but a bit unpredicatable at the plate

I wonder what the numbers say about Uribe. I remember him being really clutch. I wonder if the numbers would back my memory. Didn't he have the highest success rate of bringing in runners from 3rd with less than 2 outs a couple times?

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 09:32 PM)
I wonder what the numbers say about Uribe. I remember him being really clutch. I wonder if the numbers would back my memory. Didn't he have the highest success rate of bringing in runners from 3rd with less than 2 outs a couple times?

He was clutch I think also. Kind of like Herbert Perry in 2000

Lillibridge lined that ball earlier right at 2B earlier in the game...we would have plated at least one run there.

Beckham gets Brent to 3B. Need for Dunn to make contact.

Dodgers playing the infield back.

Tiger Woods...goodbye to another major. Four years now without one. Probably not going to catch Nicklaus, now.

Edited by caulfield12

Lillibridge playing way too far back for a notorious bunter in Treanor.

I remember that guy killed us when he was playing for the Rangers or Tigers. DJ likes him because of his Gold Medal winning beach volleyball wife. He was going on about the interview they had with her and Farmer didn't even remember it.

White Sox killer Elian Herrera up.

Edited by caulfield12