GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 01:56 AM)
lol

You can't just give away games and expect to contend for a division title! Why lol. And to concede a game to the Cubs is a joke.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 02:02 AM)
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Kind of a new fan to baseball. Go Sox.

Hello. Go Sox!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
You are down 6-3, need innings, your long reliever already started the game. I'm fine with Ohman facing a couple RHBs now

Agree. Worth a shot

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)
You can't just give away games and expect to contend for a division title! Why lol. And to concede a game to the Cubs is a joke.

Well everyone is going to do some of that. What I was lol'ing about was the notion of a reprimand for starting Zach Stewart. This was the quintessential "sacrifice in near term, profit in long term" decision.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:02 PM)
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Kind of a new fan to baseball. Go Sox.

I wish we could welcome you with a more festive and joyous thread.

But in other news, welcome! May your appearance bring victory! :headbang

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 02:07 AM)
Agree. Worth a shot

Well everyone is going to do some of that. What I was lol'ing about was the notion of a reprimand for starting Zach Stewart. This was the quintessential "sacrifice in near term, profit in long term" decision.

I think a reprimand is in order. We're playing our rivals! Anybody but Zach.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)
LittleHurt or anyone else can you please tell me which are the best seats at Wrigley?

Obviously depends on what you pay, but the lower 100 level seats are all good. If you sit in the 200 level, don't go past like row 8 or 9, you might got stuck behind a pole or too far under the overhang. The 400 level is pretty good between the bases, the rest of the upper deck sucks.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:10 PM)
Obviously depends on what you pay, but the lower 100 level seats are all good. If you sit in the 200 level, don't go past like row 8 or 9, you might got stuck behind a pole or too far under the overhang. The 400 level is pretty good between the bases, the rest of the upper deck sucks.

Yeah the really cheap ones are the upper decks.