2012-2013 Official NHL thread

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 24, 2013 -> 09:11 AM)
I hate to brag, but I'm tied with Cpt. Serious for NHL playoff goals this season and only trailing Kaner by one. Granted, #19 is kicking my ass in penalties, but I'm really going to work on that from my couch. I'm confident because of the leadership I've provided, especially on the power play.

Kaner has 2 goals.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 24, 2013 -> 11:21 AM)
He was non-existant last night IMO. Just being taken off the puck repeatedly.

Open your eyes. He danced around the neutral zone quite a bit and then got the puck knocked off his stick!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 24, 2013 -> 11:47 AM)
Open your eyes. He danced around the neutral zone quite a bit and then got the puck knocked off his stick!

LOL.

Luckily I had a softball game for most of the 3rd period so I was spared some of the disaster.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 24, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)
k-bigpic.jpg

THAT'S THE CORRECT ANSWER YOU C*NT TEACHER

Oh wait I'm angry. 0 x 0 = HOSSA right now f***.

EDIT: Why is the same question on there twice directly above itself?

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 24, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
THAT'S THE CORRECT ANSWER YOU C*NT TEACHER

Oh wait I'm angry. 0 x 0 = HOSSA right now f***.

EDIT: Why is the same question on there twice directly above itself?

Read the label, it's a timed drill, that's a memorization thing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 24, 2013 -> 12:57 PM)
Anyone got a count on how many posts we have hit in this series? Has to be at least a half of a dozen, right?

Leddy's shot hit the inside of the post and bounced away. Kindl's shot hit the inside of the post and bounced into the net.

You think the Hawks have it in them to come back and win?

I think we could use a blowout win to shake Detroit a bit, then go eke out a 2-1 win in Detroit before winning it in Chicago.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2013 -> 02:44 PM)
You think the Hawks have it in them to come back and win?

I think we could use a blowout win to shake Detroit a bit, then go eke out a 2-1 win in Detroit before winning it in Chicago.

Have it in them? Sure. They were by far the best team in the regular season, and they just ended a streak of 8 straight wins over Detroit. Realistically, it probably won't happen. Historically teams come back from down 3-1 about 8% of the time. Plus in this series our stars have been just silenced. Toews especially is agitated and frustrated. You will probably never seen him take 3 minors in a row like he did the rest of his career. The other stars have been largely shutdown the last few games as well, and Jimmy Howard is just playing out of his mind right now.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 25, 2013 -> 03:37 PM)
Hawks are going to rip off 3 straight. Howard's luck is going to run out, and the UC crowd will pump the Hawks up for a blowout tonight. They'll head back to the Joe with their confidence regained.

I'll have what you're having, and apparently you've started 3+ hours before gametime. What time should I come over? Also, please have the $29.95 ready.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 25, 2013 -> 03:43 PM)
I'll have what you're having, and apparently you've started 3+ hours before gametime. What time should I come over? Also, please have the $29.95 ready.

Now's fine.