White Sox vs Iowa 6.19 Official Game Thread

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:13 PM)
I'm sure there are other former league average-type 3B at people's AAA affiliates, that's just the only one I've heard floating around. Take your pick of the lot. I think even Josh Fields is having a nice AAA season, lol

Im not for any of that but I am certainly not for Hudson screwing us over at 3rd base. He can keep hitting like someone who belongs in AAA on another team.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 09:17 AM)
Robin? Send him to Germany to get Kobe'd for his back.

Or Switzerland to get Magglio'ed for a sports hernia.

Almost starting to think things couldn't be worse with Miguel Tejada or Melvin Mora.

Can probably cross Vladdy off the list, but not 100% yet.

Cardinals rallying...Reds have a chance to push across tie-breaking run.

I'd like to take credit for "reverse jinxing" Verlander since starting a pattern of calling games Tigers losses prematurely, then they always seem to rally and win.

OR NOT.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:22 PM)
Well, despite the Hudson bashing, I'm still putting that one just as much on PK.

I don't know if he saw that he actually missed the base. The way the runner went around it, he might have just thought he made a turn.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
I don't know if he saw that he actually missed the base. The way the runner went around it, he might have just thought he made a turn.

He was looking right at him...just another instance of guys being space cadets.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:30 PM)
Probably not at his feet. He had to catch the ball and try to make a tag. Its pretty rare a guy misses first base.

I went back and watched the replay when you mentioned it...it was incredibly obvious...he ran outside the bag by several feet to avoid the tag and PK was looking right at him. There is no way he didn't know he missed the bag.