White Sox vs Iowa 6.19 Official Game Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 10:56 AM)
Hudson is soooo bad.

What a joke.

I can't believe nobody else is sick of White Sox baseball ... win nine in a row and then play like total s*** again.

Ridiculous baseball team.

Can't beat the Cubs at home!! Can't beat f***ing anybody at home.

DFA Hudson PLEASE. He's nothing.

Does that really make you feel better now, lol?

We couldn't beat the Cubs' AAA team today the way we're going.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:57 PM)
Give me Youkilis over Hudson. I can't recall the last time I saw someone who's defense cost the team so much.

Deep breaths, Fathom, deep breaths.

PK could have prevented those runs just as easily, and yet you're not bagging on him tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Dodgers or Braves at the deadline if this slump continues.

Yes, we are now going to trade Jake in a month, because we will be so many games behind the vaunted Indians and Tigers.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 10:57 AM)
And a few weeks ago our new hitting coach was a HERO on here.

It's on the players, folks. They are SUCKING now as they did under Walker.

So you suggest they do what, put the entire team on waivers and start over?

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:57 PM)
He deserves to pitch for a team that will appreciate him.

If we keep playing like this, he might as well.

I've seriously lost all confidence in this team that was gained during the 9 game winning streak. These past two home series were supposed to be one of their easiest parts of the schedule all year. Yet, they've gone 1-4 against two of the worst teams in baseball.

Our schedule is f***ing brutal for the rest of the month.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:58 PM)
It's not getting back at you...I like you...it's just that you curse everyone and anyone immediately after they make a mistake in a fit of rage.

Breathe.

Oh you havent seen a fit of rage yet. Im breathing just fine actually. Im not going to bash him if he said something wrong. Like that would Hudson hit a homer. Im bashing him for defending these players poor play. Im just glad the coaches and management dont.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)
Yes, we are now going to trade Jake in a month, because we will be so many games behind the vaunted Indians and Tigers.

It's because they are sooooooo much better than us at winning at home, just check the standings.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:58 PM)

PK could have prevented those runs just as easily, and yet you're not bagging on him tonight.

Speaking of that Soto play, anybody think PK actually got him on the shoulder? Cause it sure looked like his jersey moved a lot after Konerko swiped the glove at him.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 10:59 AM)

The problem is that the Tigers are going to fix their problems because they have all the money in the world to do so.

We don't, at least we keep hearing that.

The odds still are they run away with this division before all is said and done.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
Oh you havent seen a fit of rage yet. Im breathing just fine actually. Im not going to bash him if he said something wrong. Like that would Hudson hit a homer. Im bashing him for defending these players poor play. Im just glad the coaches and management dont.

I was referring to the players, not Jake.

But in regards to Jake, I do think it is pretty incredible that you are going to rip on one of the few guys in here with a positive attitude.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 02:58 AM)

I think you and I are the only ones who've called out Konerko for his mediocre effort since he returned from the wrist injury :)

Hudson has to go though, he literally brings nothing positive to the table and hurts the team with his bad defense. Give me Escobar over there if it means at least good defense will be played.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)

Keep losing 2 of 3 every series and in a month Indians and Tigers mean nothing.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
The problem is that the Tigers are going to fix their problems because they have all the money in the world to do so.

The odds still are they run away with this division before all is said and done.

Except that money does not fix all their problems. If it did, they'd already have a 10 game lead right now.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)

They may have just lost Valverde for a good chunk of time, but that probably helps them.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
I was referring to the players, not Jake.

But in regards to Jake, I do think it is pretty incredible that you are going to rip on one of the few guys in here with a positive attitude.

Positive attitude is great. Everyone is in a good mood when we are winning. The excuses for these players has to stop though. They dont respond if you make excuses for them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:02 PM)
I think you and I are the only ones who've called out Konerko for his mediocre effort since he returned from the wrist injury :)

Hudson has to go though, he literally brings nothing positive to the table and hurts the team with his bad defense. Give me Escobar over there if it means at least good defense will be played.

I wouldn't have a problem going with Escobar there at all. I wouldn't mind going with Lilli either...

But as far as external options go, I don't think any legitimate upgrade is happening.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
Positive attitude is great. Everyone is in a good mood when we are winning. The excuses for these players has to stop though. They dont respond if you make excuses for them.

I'm pretty sure our players are not reading Jake's comments, unless Jake is really a bench coach who posts via his iPad during the game.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 10:05 PM)
I'm pretty sure our players are not reading Jake's comments, unless Jake is really a bench coach who posts via his iPad during the game.

Ofcourse they arent reading his posts. All Im saying is these players dont need excuses made for them. They need to go out there and play.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
Ofcourse they arent reading his posts. All Im saying is these players dont need excuses made for them. They need to go out there and play.

Well then you are more than welcome to criticize our coaching staff if they are making excuses...but I don't see what that has to do with Jake.