White Sox vs Iowa 6.19 Official Game Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all sensing with another Gavin Floyd start looming, the danger of getting swept at home by the Cubs...if you looked at the pitching match-ups coming in, you would have given the first game to the Cubs, the second to Peavy and the third had to be a toss-up with how bad Gavin's been.

Hopefully we can rally...

And maybe it was the blown scoring opportunity followed by giving away 2 runs to the Cubs that has all the momentum going against us.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:32 PM)
I think we're all sensing with another Gavin Floyd start looming, the danger of getting swept at home by the Cubs...if you looked at the pitching match-ups coming in, you would have given the first game to the Cubs, the second to Peavy and the third had to be a toss-up with how bad Gavin's been.

It's 2-1 in the 5th...we'll be fine

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:32 PM)

And maybe it was the blown scoring opportunity followed by giving away 2 runs to the Cubs that has all the momentum going against us.

I'm looking at projected match ups the rest of the season. It will be amazing if the Sox don't lose 95 games.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
I'm looking at projected match ups the rest of the season. It will be amazing if the Sox don't lose 95 games.

Game over man....game over.

Might as well pack it in and wave the white flag

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
It's 2-1 in the 5th...we'll be fine

Not saying they are going to lose tonight.............If Sox do I have 0.000001 faith in Gavin to keep Cubs from sweeping!